If you purchase music or movie from sites like iTunes, you won’t be able to share it with others who do not use an iOS device. This is because Digital Rights Management (DRM), under which your access to use your media file is limited. With Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows, you will be able to convert those files. In this article, we will review Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows. Let’s go straight to the point.
What is Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows?
As the name suggests, Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows is a convenient DRM Media converter which converts your DRM locked media files into a media file without DRM attachments. Videos are converted to MP4 format while music is converted to MP3 format. The conversion is done using a unique decryption technique. The best thing is, this tool is available for free trial. You can download the trial of Media Converter for Windows.
Features of Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows:
Up next, we will discuss some of the wonderful features of Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows.
- Compatibility –
Tuneskit lets you remove DRM license of a video and makes no changes in the video. With it, you will be able to convert M4V files with DRM license into Mp4 file without DRM license. MP4 is such an extension which is supported by all platforms irrespective of whether it is iOS or Windows. Therefore Tuneskit DRM Media Converter is a tool which will be 100% compatible with your OS platform, whichever you choose.
- Fast decrypting algorithm –
Tuneskit is powered by a super fast decrypting algorithm which is capable of removing the DRM license and generating DRM free video very fast. The size of a video file is not a problem here as conversion will be done within a few seconds. However, it makes sense that a 2 hour video will take more time to be converted into DRM free version than a 5 minute video! In terms of speed, Tuneskit DRM Media Converter converts video up to 30 times faster than the duration of the movie! Yes, you have read it right, this tool has the potential to remove iTunes DRM at 30x faster speed.
- Keep AC3 5.1 Dobby surround sound, AAC stereo tracks, AD, CC, subtitles –
Tuneskit DRM Media Converter is more than just a media converter or DRM license remover. While it converts the video or removes the DRM license, it gives a handful of options. It lets you convert all the subtitles into a suitable format to watch the video with subtitles. Moreover, it is also more than just a video converter. With Tuneskit, you will be also able to convert audio files into the universal MP3 format.
- Quality check –
When you convert a video with Tuneskit DRM Media Converter to make it free of DRM, no data of the media file gets lost. Moreover, the video quality and sound effects are also intact as the original. This means Tuneskit DRM Media Converter guarantees the quality of your media file. With Tuneskit DRM Media Converter, you will be able to remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows to multiple non-Apple devices without any data loss.
How to use Tuneskit DRM Media Converter?
Up next, we will guide you on how to use Tuneskit DRM Media Converter. Follow the step wise guidance below to get started with Tuneskit.
- Go to Tuneskit DRM Media Converter’s official website by clicking here.
- Download the Free Trial version.
- Install the software from the downloaded setup file.
- Run Tuneskit DRM Media Converter.
- On the top, there will be an ‘Add Files’ button. Click it and choose the media files you want to convert. Alternatively, you can also drag a media file into Tuneskit in order to remove license or convert it. (You can select multiple files at once and convert them all together but we recommend you to go one after one as that will speed up the process.)
- Next, select the audio output format for audio files and video output format for video files that you want your respective media files to be converted into. Moreover, there will be other options such as audio and subtitles of the video which you can also convert according to your personal preference.
- After this, you have to select a destination folder for your converted media files to be saved. However, you can skip this process. In that case, converted files will be saved in my documents by default.
- On the bottom right, you will get the blue colored ‘Converter’ button. Click on it.
- Tuneskit will start file conversion as soon as you click the ‘Converter’ button and it won’t take much time to complete the conversion.
- Once the conversion is done, you will be notified. You can now open the converted file from both Tuneskit software as well as the destination folder.
Purchase Options –
- To be honest, the free trial version will be just more than enough for you. It not only delivers fast conversions without data loss but also lets you convert unlimited number of files.
- Other than the free trial period, you can also buy the premium version of the software. The premium version is priced at the rate of $59.95. However, there is an ongoing discount which cuts the base price into $44.95. With this premium version, you will enjoy faster downloads as well as more features.
We recommend you to download and enjoy the benefits of Tuneskit DRM Media Converter. Initially, opt for the free trial version. If your requirements are higher then try out the premium version than trying any other DRM removing or file converting tool.