If you started an blog or website means you want to maintain it in all necessary way.Many of the blog was very nice with many usefull things but the Loading speed of that blog is very slow.This is because of some Java Script in your Blog.This Java Script was edited on your blog using HTML.So you want to remove or replace the java script from your html.So I decided to write an Article how to Speed up your Blog by replacing Script.
This is newest trick which is working for me.Do you want to speed up your Blog Speed?Then follow my simple instruction given bellow,
- First Backup your Blog Template.
- For that Go to > Blogger > Settings > Edit HTML > Proceed
- Now Check the “Expand Widget Template“.
- Then Press Ctrl+F and Search for
- After finding it Just bellow it then find for some Java Script till <b:skin>; and cut them and save it in Notepad.
- Then Now Search for
- Now just before it Paste all the Java Scripts.
- Now check your Blog Speed.
If you like this article please share this with your blog friends and if you have some Tips and Tricks please feel to share with us.Stay Tuned at Triposoft for more Tips and Tricks.