In our normal life, if I ask you to move your data to another cloud means then you will start downloading all your data to your Computer and again you will upload it to the new Cloud storage. This is totally a waste of time. If you’re following this method then leave it now. Here is one new online tool for moving your Data from One Cloud to Another online. And this process can be done in few hits. And this tool will be so helpful for person who are changing their cloud-storage provider to new one.
The new online app is called as Mover. And this Mover will transfers all your data from one cloud service to another cloud service online with great speed. The most luckiest thing is, Mover will allows you to backup and more. All you need to follow my simple steps given bellow,
How to Move data from one cloud storage to another
- First go to app.mover.io and create a free account.
- Now, just select “Move some files to a new service” and click “One Time”.
- In the next page, just hit the “Add New Source” option and go ahead.
- Now, Select your current cloud storage service and click “Add this connector” button.
- Now you will be redirected to your current cloud storage service for logging. After logging into your account just hit “Allow” button and go ahead.
- Then hit the “Add New Destination” option and select the new cloud storage service where you want your files to be moved and just select “Allow” option.
- And lastly select the “Transfer Now” button and hit the “Run this transfer now”.
- That’s it!
You have successfully transferred your data from one cloud storage service to your new cloud storage service. You can also use Backup Box for transferring Data from One Cloud Storage to another online. If you have any problem while transferring your data then drop those reports in comments below.