Blogger does not update tool or option to create tables. For creating tables you need to know HTML and for designing it you want to know CSS.But sometimes it is needed to place an table for your blog. But you don’t know how to create it ? So today I’m here to help you to built an simple table for blogger using Microsoft Word. Yes, MS Word made creating a table for blogger as an easy thing. Now, I’ll show you How to Create Tables in Blogger using Microsoft Word with easy methods.
Step#1: Create a Table in MS Word:
- Open the Microsoft Word, the next thing is to create a table. For creating a table in MS Word.
- Go to Insert > Table > select the number of rows and columns you wanted. For example see the bellow screenshot,
- After creating a simple table you want to make it stylish.So click the “Design” tab. Their you can find a lot of design for your table. So apply an design for your table which you like. Once you done this start filling the tables. Here is the most steps to do. You want to save it. Follow me
- Click File > Save as and from the list select “Web Page, Filtered” then press “Save” button.
- Now open that file using “Notepad”. Copy all the HTML codes in the Notepad.
Step#2: Adding Table in Blogger:
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > New Post > Edit HTML
- Now paste the HTML code in Blogger post editor which you copied from notepad.
- Then click “Publish”.
- That’s it !
From Editor’s Desk :
You have successfully added a Microsoft Word table in your blog. Go take an look on it ! I’m waiting for your thoughts about this cool article. I hope this article has helped you a better for adding a table in blogger. If you have still any doubt about installing table in blogger using MS Word, then leave it in the comment. Bellow I have uploaded an tutorial video for Creating Tables in Blogger using Microsoft Word. Happy Blogging !