Installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Offline
- For installing this insert ISO image file or Windows 8 Disk.
- Then create a folder in C Drive , by naming the folder as ” net35 “.
- Now go to your desktop and press Windows Key + R, or open Command Prompt Admin.
- Then in that dialog box type this command there, ” xcopy H:sourcessxs*.* c:net35 /s “. Note that please change the Drive name with this address.
- Once your files were copyied now again open the Command Prompt and type this command there ” Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:c:net35 /LimitAccess “.
- After finishing this process your Windows 8 will start installing .NET Framework 3.5.
- That’s it.
As I mentioned before for installing this tool you don’t need any internet connections. After some times you will get some message like ” The Operation Completed Successfully “. That’s it dudes!
I hope so you like this article and followed my steps. If you have any errors while installing .NET Framework 3.5 then you can leave those errors in comments. Please don’t fogot to share your thoughts in comments!