Well, in this tutorial, I’ll help you to install Android 4.3 on Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.But, this version may not work fully. But,Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM is working completely on the Galaxy S4. So, kindly try if your device is of this version, the GT-I9505. Even, you can buy the official stock version of Galaxy S4 from Google Play store.
Check this : How to Take Screenshots in HTC One
Please note that, don’t leave any steps which was described below. If you miss any one, then your device may not works properly. So, be careful. For installing Android 4.3 you need some requirements.
Requirements for installing Android 4.3
- This method will delete your data. So, Backup of all the data stored on your device on the SD card.
- You must have 60% of Battery Charge for completing this process.
- Then, you should enable the USB debugging mode.
- Finally, Download the Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Official USB Drivers and install it on your PC or laptop.
- Be Cool!
- This method will not work with ODIN.
- This method will void the warranty terms and conditions of your S4 device.
- So you want to do it at your own risk. If you got any problem while installing it, then we are not responsible.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on your Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
Step 1: First, Download the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM to your PC.
Step 2: Then, connect your Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 with your PC by using USB cable.
Step 3: Now, transfer the downloaded ROM to the SD card of your Samsung Galaxy S4 device.
Step 4: After transferring it, Turn off your S4 and re-start it again by pressing the Volume up, Home and Power buttons together.
Step 5: Then click Wipe/Factory reset. This will clear the internal storage of your device.
Step 6: Now, again move on to the downloaded package stored on the SD card.
Step 7: Now, choose that to flash that on your device.
Step 8: Then, just Restart your device. Then the ROM should flash on your S4 device.If it so then you have installed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on your Galaxy S4 device. Have some fun
Check this : Download YouTube Videos on PC, Android, iPhone for Free
I think so that you have successfully installed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on your Galaxy S4 gadget. Kindly share this tutorial with your friends and share your thoughts in comments. If you got any errors then leave those errors in comment below.