At last I got an good result for my search. This is an simple method, let’s you to lock your files using Winrar. In other words you can use Winrar as an Folder locker. Now in this article, I’m going to share how to use Winrar as Folder Locker
How to use Winrar as Folder Locker
- First Download Winrar and Install it.
- After installing it, right click on the folder which you want to lock then choose “Add to archive”.
- Then click on the “Advanced” tab which was placed above.
- Then check both “Save file security” & “Save file streams” options.
- After checking, click on “Set password” button.
- Now Check the “Encrypt file name”
- Then enter the password and then click “OK”.
That’s it ! By this way you can lock your files using this method. If have still any doubts share it in comments. If you have still any method which is easier than this share it with us through Guest Posting at Triposoft.com