In this article I am going to share How to Format an Pen drive with Dos command ? This is an simple trick which is so funny and working.Some time the pen drive is infected with virus or other malware.At that time the pen drive is can’t able to format.At that time this trick will help you.The main advantage of this trick is this will works on Windows 8 and also in Windows 7.Do you want to know how to format an Pen Drive using Dos Command ? Just Follow my steps and instruction given bellow,
How to Format an Pen Drive by using Dos Command ?
- First Hold “Windows” Key and Press “R“
- Then type “cmd” and Press enter key from your keyboard.
- After that type Cd ,and Press Enter Key.
- Type “FORMAT G:/FS:FAT32/Q/V:PenDrive“
- Now Replace the “G” with your Drive Name.
- Enjoy Formatting!
If you have any doubt please contact us.If you like this article please share this with your friends and subscribe to get many free PC tips and tricks via email for free.If you have any tips and tricks means feel free to share with us through Guest Posting at Triposoft.Stay Tuned at Triposoft!