How To Customize Number Of Tiles In Windows 8
- Now type “Regedit” in the side search box.
- Then run Registry editor in your system.
- Now you want to switch to HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / ImmersiveShell / Grid
- Then go to grid folder and choose create a new DWORD (32-bits) Value option. It can be done by right clicks.
- Now, DWORD values can be renamed as Layout_MaximumRowCount . Just copy and paste the values to avoid any unwanted errors.
- Now, double click the value of DWORD and enter the value between 2 to 5. Note that these values will desired your tiles rows.
- After doing all this you need to reboot your system.
I hope you like this article. Please share this article with your friends. If you have any doubt while doing this process then make us to know it in comments. If you have any suggestions about this topic or better ideas then leave it in comments.