Well I’m here to share how to create Facebook Cover, Twitter, Google+ and All Other Social Media Cover From One Site. This is so cool ! Recently, I search this topic on Google Search. While surfing the internet I found an website called Autreplanete.com. There you can create covers for these sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, Flickr, Vimeo, Pinterest, Skype, Tumblr, Linkedin, Gravatar, Xing, Viadeo, Slideshares, Foursquare and more will be soon updated.
It’s an awesome site. I amazed to see this site because this website allow everyone to create cover images of all social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and many in one place. I really amazed by seein this. Well, at that time I decided to share this share for my lovable friends [It’s you]. This is not an site, it is *******. Here you can create even profile picture for your account.
How to create Cover Photos for all media
- First visit Autreplanete.com
- Then Go to Social Media Image Maker
- Now just Choose which social site do you want to create an cover. For example I choose Facebook.
- Then upload a photo from your desktop that you want create it in cover photo.
- While that time they will provide awesome effect for making your photo stylish.
- Now using that tool just edit your photo.
- Then finally save that image and upload it to Facebook profile.
- That’s it!
So, I hope that you like this article. But for my consideration this is the best way to create cover photos for all social media site in one place. If you have any other sites like this or any better idea about this topics then feel free to share it in comments. If you like this article then please don’t forget to share this article with your friends.