As you guys know s the value of WhatsApp. It allows the users to send and receive text messages, voice messages, stickers and more. By the way they can see the time when the used it last time. And this feature can blame you for not replying. Hereafter, by going through this article, you don’t get this issues anymore. Yes, this post will help you to Last Seen Timestamp in WhatsAPp by altering some changes in privacy section.
There are many alternatives available for WhatsApp like WeChat, Line app and more.This tutorial will guide you to hide Last Seen Timestamp for Android, iOS, Windows, BlackBerry and for all other complicated devices.
Hiding Last Seen Timestamp on iOS
- Open WhatsApp in your device.
- Then go to the Settings section and tap Chat Settings.
- Now, Go to Advanced section, where you will see an option to turn Last Seen Timestamp.
Hiding Last Seen Timestamp on Android
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings >> Account section.
- Then click on Privacy settings.
- There turn off last seen, if you wish you can turn off other privacy options too.
Hiding Last Seen Timestamp on Windows & Others
- Open WhatsApp and go to Account >> Privacy section.
- Just check Last Seen as Nobody.
- Follow this method for all other supporting devices.
Hiding Last Seen Timestamp on BlackBerry
As the hiding feature was included in default version, you don’t need to do any hacks. Just do as above by changing settings. That’s it!
Take a Look: Download WhatsApp for Nokia Asha 501,502,503
Hope so, you guys will like this tweak and this tutorial. If it so do some likes and comments below. Happy messaging:)