So every users decides to buy those smartphones after an new update. If they do like this, they try to sell that mobile to his friends or anyone for a better rate. Like them many persons try to sell their old smartphones for good price. And for buying they need good customers. So if you’re trying to buy old smartphones, then you’ve to know about that mobile completely. Now, I’m here to share some best needed tips to buy Old Smartphones.
If you’re trying the same, then you’ve to take a look over these tips mentioned below! Here we goes…..
How to buy Old Smartphones for better use:
1) Try to buy old mobile phones from known persons, friends, relations.
2) Check the Touchscreen before buying. They are so important for smartphones. So test, touchscreen of the that smartphone.
3) Dont’t buy any damaged mobile or any mobile which sinks on water. So, better collect all information and check it before buying.
4) Check the Battery before buying. If the life of the battery is less, then the mobile life span will be reduced. So, test the battery before buying.
5) Collect info about that mobile from all your friends or from an mobile expects. This will surely help you to buy a better old smartphone.
6) And her the most important case comes, check the IMEI number of that mobile. Because many smartphone use internet. Due to it, you may get some issues. So better to check them. If you get invalid message then don’t buy that mobile. Here the way for checking the IMEI number easily.
How to check the IMEI through mobile?
#1 In that mobile, just Type #06# and get the IMEI number and copy it.
#2 Then, go to www.imeidectective.Com
#3 Then paste it there and get information about that smartphone.
#4 If at smartphone was deactivated, then will get sn messsge “Invalid”.
#5 That’s it!
Hope this article will be useful for you. Just share this article with all your friends. Do some likes and share. Share your thoughts in comments below! Cheers:-)