By this new feature, Google said it will unlock new features such as improved video sharing, live broadcasts via Hangouts, and a YouTube tab on your Google+ page will be seen.
How to Get Started ?
1.First you want to have an Google+ account.
2.Then Users must visit their YouTube account settings and want to select “Connect with a Google+ page.”
3. You can also add your channel’s Google account as a manager.
3. Then go to advanced account settings, and then click “Connect with a Google+ page (beta).” Then you will see the following links given bellow,
- Link with a new Google+ page
- Link with an existing Google+ page that your channel’s google account owns or manages
- Link with a Google+ profile instead of a page
4. Select any things by following the instruction then you’re done.
I recommend you to ensure you to use the latest version of the YouTube app on Android and iOS, and set up login credentials.Linking your channel to a Google+ page is still a beta test, so we’d love to hear your feedback.Stay Tuned at Triposoft.com