Adhere card is 12 digit unique idinty card for Indians, Aadhar card in now mandate for all the Indians which provided by the Government of India, Aadhar card takes around 2-3 months time to deliver at your home, If you didn’t receive your Aadhar card after 3 months then you can download the Aadhar card from the official website (www.uidai.gov.in).
To download the Aadhar card from the official website (www.uidai.gov.in), you will need the enrollment / Aadhar number of your Aadhar card, Please check the below step by step process to download the other card online from the official website (www.uidai.gov.in).
How to Download Aadhar Card from Aadhar / Enrolment No
- First of all, go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now If you have Enrolment Id, then select ‘Enrolment Id’ from “I Have” (yellow color menu). And if you don’t have Enrolment ID then select ‘Aadhar’ from the menu.
- After that, enter your Full Name, Pincode, Images, Text and Mobile Number in the below box.
- After that click on “Get one Time Password” button below.
- After a few seconds you will receive an OTP on your mobile. Please enter that OTP number in the box and click on “Validate & Download” button.
- Congratulations 🙂 Now your Aadhar card will be downloaded on your computer.
That’s it! If you find any problem to download the Aadhar card from the enrollment number, then do let me know using below the comment box, I will try to solve your problem.