If you ask me that this tool is needed or should I need to install it in your system, then my answer will be YES! You should have this tool for better visual effects, better sounds, and to run latest games. This tool will also helps you to access latest multimedia software. Hope so you understood my points to DirectX Offline Installer for Windows 8.
Download DirectX 11.2 Offline Installer for Windows 8
How to Install DirectX in Windows 8
- First download DirectX setup file by accesing the download link given at the last.
- Now double click the setup and start installing it.
How to Check the version you installed before?
- Click the Start button, then Run and just type dxdiag.
- And Now you can check the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- By using the tool you can check DirectX version installed in your system.
Download DirectX Offline Installer Free for Windows 8, Windows 8.1
About the file:
- Size – 572MB
- Support Windows7, Windows Xp, Windows 2000 ( x64 and x86 ) 32Bit and 64 bit.