Government of India launch many scholarship programs every year for different different categories, recently government of India launched a post metric and pre metric scholarship program for minority community. Government of India trying very hard to encourage financially backward minority community students’ education.
Minority community, government scholarship program will help many brilliant students who want to study, but due to financial problem of their family they can’t go to school and college.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
All the Indian minority people who belong to Christian, Muslim, Jain, Sikh, Buddha, etc. Can apply for the scholarships.
How to apply for the scholarship online at www.scholarships.gov.in/?
- Very first you have to register on online portal of the National Scholarship. Please, Register Here.
- Now select your State, Scholarship Category from the menu section.
- After that, enter your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number in the box and then click on “Register” button.
- Now your unique Application ID will be created by the portal. After sometime you will receive your Application ID and Password on your Mobile Number.
- Now you have to log in to your account (using your login / Application ID). Please, Login Here.
- After log into your account click on Application Form link.
- After that fill the online application form with your correct details and click on “Submit” button.
- Now your Scholarship application is submitted successfully :). You can check the status of your Application Here.
- If you want to print your application form then click here.
NOTE :: Important Information:
To qualify for this minority scholarship you should all the required documents, students should have all the required documents scanned before applying for the scholarship.
Documents required to renew / apply for scholarship under post metric scheme:
- Institute Verification Form (Compulsory)
- Proof of bank account (Compulsory)
- Aadhar card (Compulsory)
- Address Proof (Optional)
- Income Certificate issued by authorized office in state / UT (Compulsory)
- Declaration of the student (Compulsory)
- Registration Certificate (Compulsory)
- Present year Course fee receipt. (Compulsory)
- In the case of fresh registration, self-attested certificate of last board exam passed as filled in the form. (Compulsory)
- If renewal of Scholarship, self-attested certificate of last board exam passed as filled in the form. (Compulsory)
Help Line / Contact Number / Wesbite details:
- Toll-Free Number: 0120 – 6619540
- Phone Number : 040- 23120500 ( 501 / 502 /503 /504 /505 )
- Timings: 9 AM to 5.30PM ( From Monday to Friday )
- Official website : www.scholarships.gov.in
If you any query regarding the online scholarship program, do comment below, we will try to solve your queries.