Searching your site will surely improve your users impression on your articles. I recommend every website must have a search bar to make it easy for visitors to search something. So I added an small search engine for my site. Even, you can try it, and you’ll find out that our search bar is linked with Google’s custom search engine. Are you using the old search engine for you without linking Google Search engine. Then Replace it with the new Google Search Engine for your site. This is an awesome idea from Google. The main advantage of this search engine, with this you can earn money by using Adsense.
Now, it’s time for you to learn how to create your own custom Google search engine. And learn how to customize it. As I noted before, you can check a live demo in our site. Here we go:
Creating A Google Custom Search Engine:
- First Visit Google Custom Search Engine
- Then click on Add button
- Once you clicked it a form will appear
- Just fill the form like given bellow,
- In first column, enter your site’s URL.
- In second field, choose your preferred language.
- In third section, choose a best name for your CSE.
- Finally, click on that Create button to finish your setup
- That’s it ! While clicking on Create button, the following page will appear with some codes.
- Just copy it to your clipboard.
How to Add CSE To Blogger:
- Then Paste your Google CSE code which was copied already in that section and save your widget.
- That’s it !
Need Any Help ?
This is the easiest method for adding Google Custom Search Engine to your Blog. I simply hope I did justice with the post by creating it as simple as attainable. If you’re facing confusion in any half simply feel assured to depart your comment within the comment box below and I will be at your service 24/7. Share your thoughts in comments !