Now, it’s time for you to learn how to create your own custom Google search engine. And learn how to customize it. As I noted before, you can check a live demo in our site. Here we go:
Creating A Google Custom Search Engine:
- First Visit Google Custom Search Engine
- Then click on Add button
- Once you clicked it a form will appear
- Just fill the form like given bellow,
- In first column, enter your site’s URL.
- In second field, choose your preferred language.
- In third section, choose a best name for your CSE.
- Finally, click on that Create button to finish your setup
- That’s it ! While clicking on Create button, the following page will appear with some codes.
- Just copy it to your clipboard.
How to Add CSE To Blogger:
- Then Paste your Google CSE code which was copied already in that section and save your widget.
- That’s it !